Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Publix Mayhem


I went to Publix one day to return a Rug Doctor with my friend Maria. Bella was with us because we were on our way home for Christmas Break. In order to get the Rug Doctor out of my car we had to open both the front and back door. I remember telling Maria to be extra careful because of how unpredictable Bella is. Some how Bella managed to escape out of the car and she made a run for it. I began to chase her around the Publix parking lot yelling her name, she proceeded to run away from me right in front of a moving car. I screamed at the top of my lungs and thankfully the car stopped just in time. Bella also stopped only to look back at me(because of my scream) and then began to run again. She ran right into the sliding double doors of Publix. Following behind her into Publix I noticed that everyone had stopped what they were doing and were now staring at the hilarious scene my dog had created. Bella still on her Publix adventure runs towards the bakery. She starts to slow down as all the people overwhelm her and I take control of the situation and seize my opportunity. Still running, I slid onto the Publix floor and tackled her to the ground. Bella's adventure was now over and my embarrassment had just begun. The story ends with me carrying Bella by her two front legs and the rest of her body hanging to the floor and everyone either staring or laughing at me and my crazy dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment